- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 jar mushroom pieces drained (2 1/2 oz)
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
Preparation:Thoroughly combine ground beef, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and soy sauce. Divide mixture into 8 thin patties of equal size. Combine remaining ingredients and divide evenly on four of the patties. Top each of the 4 patties with remaining patties; seal edges. Cover and refrigerate or cook immediately. Cook on grill or under broiler to desired doneness.
Makes 4 burgers.