Vanilla Ice Cream
Crème Anglaise Ingredients:
You could substitute with vanilla extract or vanilla flavor if vanilla beans are not readily available in your area.
- Mix vanilla seeds with the sugar.
- Combine cream and milk, then add 1/2 of the vanilla-sugar to that mixture and stir. Mix the other half of the sugar to the egg yolks.
- Bring the cream-milk-sugar mixture to a boil.
- Temper and combine yolks with the boiling milk.
- Put saucepan back onto flame and cook until it coats the back of a spoon or until the mixture reaches 170 F.
- Strain into a bowl over ice.
- Make this recipe by following