|Honey Mustard Chicken|
| Honey Mustard Chicken |
4 pounds (2 kilograms) chicken pieces
1/4 cup margarine, melted
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup mustard
1 tsp. curry
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. salt
1. In a small bowl, mix together melted margarine, honey, mustard, curry, garlic and salt.
2. In a shallow baking pan, place chicken pieces skin-side down. Pour dressing over
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Place chicken in oven, covered, for 30 minutes.
5. Uncover the chicken and turn skin-side up. Baste.
6. Bake for an hour or until cooked through and browned. Basting once or twice during the hour is recommended.
the chicken. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.